- Employment of staff of the highest ability, efficiency and integrity.
- Selection on the basis of qualifications and competence.
- Fair representation of member States.
- Under its equal opportunities policy, the Council of Europe is aiming to achieve parity in the number of women and men in each category and grade.
- The Council of Europe welcomes applications from all suitably-qualified candidates, irrespective of gender, disability, marital or parental status, racial, ethnic or social origin, colour, religion, belief, or sexual orientation.
To find detailed information about the current vacancies at the Council of Europe and recruitment opportunities, principles and procedures please consult the link: http://www.coe-recruitment.com/.